Friday March 2, 2018
08:30 Coffee & Registration
Channel Mix Transformation & Strategy
09:10 Keynote: Looking Ahead of Disruptive Channels to Increase Engagement with Your Patients & HCPs
- Fabrizio Caranci Director, Channel Innovation, Merck
- Getting ahead to explore new channels that you can use to engage directly with your customers – what are they?
- X-Reality: Is the new real world virtual?
- Translating the buzzwords AI and machine learning into actions – leveraging these opportunities to drive engagement, and the impact of your campaign
09:40 Developing a Coherent Multi-Channel Plan Across the Globe?
- Haibei Jiang Deputy Director, Advanced Analytics, Bayer
- How to define the global brand channel framework and translates that into local context?
- Defining the optimal organizational structure and set-up to enable your multi-channel strategy
- Geo cloning or not? Constant review and assessment of channel ROI to ensure smart budget allocation with maximum efficiency
- From strategy to system operations – what IT solutions are pre-requisite to support this action plan?
10:10 Integrating Content Strategy and Content Engineering
- Matthew Balogh Senior Director, Content Engineering, The Medicines Company
- Buddy Scalera Senior Director, Content Strategy , The Medicines Company
Buddy Scalera (content strategist) and Matt Balogh (content engineer) have worked together at an agency and now at a pharmaceutical manufacturer to manage complex digital workflows across multiple channels and content management systems. They’ll explain their strategy for creating, governing, publishing, and measuring multi-use content.
- In-house or outsource: it all sounds easy, until you actually have to do it!
- How does strategy become implementation?
- You can plan for the unknown, if you know how storytelling works
11:10 Morning Refreshments & Networking Break
11:40 Omni-Channel on the Edge
- Broderick Jones Executive Director, EPAM Systems
- A discussion on emerging customer touch points
- Where to place your bets near and long term
11:50 Measuring Attributions & ROIs through Dissecting the Intrinsic Channels’ Relationships
- Qi Feng Assistant Director, Marketing Analytics, Astellas
- Dissect the interactions and relationships of multi-channels: How to build an effective multi-channel plan
- Build on a solid evaluation plan to measure success
- Enhance your value proposition
12:20 Lunch & Networking
Perfecting Your Execution & Channel Dynamics
13:20 The Foundation of Successful Multi-Channel Strategy & Customer Engagement – Data Insights
- Jaisri Chety Director, Global Multichannel Data Strategy & Management, GSK
- Tackling the challenges of data collection from various channels
- From quality to compliance: Review forthcoming GDPR regulations
- Developing an effective data strategy and analytics capability enablement to drive better customer engagement
13:50 How Are You Doing? Impact Measurement for ROI of Your Channel Tactics
- Erik Poole Director of Product, Digital Marketing, Zoetis
- What is in your tool box? Launch vs. mature brand
- Using audience and brand measurement to gain comprehensive insights into your channels’ ROIs
- Extrapolating to help strengthen your brand positioning and optimize spend
14:20 Chair’s Closing Remarks & End of Conference
- Paul Murasko Senior Director, Multi-Channel Marketing, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals